On Mittwoch, 6. Juni 2001 19:23, Scott Billings wrote: > Is it me, or has the Anonymous CVS servers (main and at least the > Canada mirror) seem to be down? I can log into them fine, but when I > try and update some of the modules, I get: > > cvs update: cannot open CVS/Entries for reading: No such file or > directory > cvs [update aborted]: no repository This refers to the file CVS/Entries in your local directory which you're trying to update. Any chance you deleted the CVS/ subdir or got those modules by a different way than CVS? Either way, a new checkout should fix it. -Malte -- Wars don't determine who's right, only who's left. >> Visit http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<