On Wednesday 06 June 2001 15:37, aliu wrote: > Ferdinand Gassauer wrote: > > IMHO it should go into kdenonbeta if it does not meet KDE2.2 standards. > > (for whatever reason...) > > Alex - please can you keep an eye on that matter? > > Sure, but since I'm not a KDE developer, who is the current maintainer of > kamera I should talk to if I want sending a patch ? I think the question should be: Do you _want_ to be a KDE developer? :-) Just say the word and we set you up with a CVS account and kamera is all yours! Cheers, Waldo -- bastian@kde.org | SuSE Labs KDE Developer | bastian@suse.com >> Visit http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<