On Wednesday 06 June 2001 23:49, Jono Bacon wrote: > I really hope this discussion can be the inspiration for the creation of a > really cool scoring program. Maybe the authors of KGuitar, Noteedit, Brahms > and Rosegarden could collaborate on a new scoring editor. For all it's worth, scoring is our primary focus, and so is (obviously) Noteedit's. Brahms already has a very decent scoring module, and has a plugin-based architecture. -- Guillaume http://www.telegraph-road.org >> Visit http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<