List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Bad Makefiles
From:       Palle Girgensohn <girgen () partitur ! se>
Date:       2001-06-04 2:10:52

Hi!

I had to tweak some Makefiles to get kpilot working on FreeBSD.
I attach a patch against kdepim-2.1.1 release. At least in
FreeBSD, QT version 2 libs are named libqt2.so, not to conflict
with qt version 1, so -lqt will fail. Instead, use LIB_QT.
Also, the main configure script tries to set CPPFLAGS with
-I/path/to/libpisock/include, but this never happens, and so
kpilot must include LIBPISOCK_PATH in its INCLUDES setup. This
is not done in all conduits.

I did my mods to Makefile.in, built and installed, and then
reapplied them manually to the Makefile.am files; hope it is
correct. :)

Kpilot still feels a bit shaky on FreeBSD, but it is working.
Thanks!

Cheers,
Palle
["d" (application/octet-stream)]