List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Open Request to KDE and Gnome for plugin support
From:       "Mark W. Webb" <mark () dolphtech ! com>
Date:       2001-05-31 15:28:15

although I think it would be a great idea for KDE to have a collaboration
tool( evolution, Outlook ).  My boss bugs me all the time to get subscribed
to his webfolders mailing list.  I think it is terrible that a company thinks
it can just walk into KDE and take what they want, tell us how to do the
rest, and make money off of it.  hmmmm, where have we seen this before.