Hello Ferdinand, On Thu, May 31, 2001 at 08:49:10AM +0200, Ferdinand Gassauer wrote: > Hi! > 1.) Konqueror RMB "open with" offers ghostview for pdf files, man ghostview > say its for viewing ps files - what is true (as ghostview does not show the > file even from the commandline)? From my experience KGhostView handles most pdf files fine. Note that gs5.50 won't handle PDF-1.3 files, but that doesn't seem to be the problem in your case. > BTW gs 5.50 and gv 3.5.8 show the file correct > > 2.) KGhostview still does not respect the page orientation and or does not > display the file at all (white page) > > I can provide the file in question in a separate mail Could you send it to me, please? Greetings, Wilco >> Visit http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<