Hello, I noticed that the "Open with" dialog is not aware of my style preferences, all buttons there are totally out of sync with the high-colour style which works fine for the rest. I changed the QDialog to a KDialog in kdelibs/kfile/kopenwith.[cpp|h] but apparently that's not good enough. Does anyone have a clue here? Perhaps kfmclient, which seems to start the dialog, is not KApp-based and thus unaware of themes and such? Rob -- Rob Kaper | 'What? In riddles?' said Gandalf. 'No! For I was talking cap@capsi.com | aloud to myself. A habit of the old: they choose the wisest www.capsi.com | person present to speak to; the long explanations needed by | the young are wearying.' - "Lord of the Rings", JRR Tolkien >> Visit http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<