On Monday 28 May 2001 15:07, Melchior FRANZ wrote: > Well, qt's "configure" refused to accept the -opengl option and explained: > opengl itself uses threads, so qt would have to be compiled with threads, > too ... and disabled it. (I don't use a NVIDIA card, but a 3tfx V3.) Now > with -threads activated Qt automatically links to libGL. This explains why I can't get GL support into Qt at work (seems I missed this message). At home I have compiled with threads support. In this case both libqt and libqt-mt link to libGL, and QGL works without problems in libqt. -- From a hotline: Tech Support: "All right ... now double-click on the File Manager icon." Customer: "That's why I hate this Windows -- because of the icons -- I'm a Protestant, and I don't believe in icons." >> Visit http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<