On Monday 28 May 2001 15:47, David Faure wrote: > Now please stop this thread, it's getting useless. Either fix cvsbuild > or tell frerich to fix it (in case he missed this discussion). I can imagine there's a misunderstanding, I'm the author of kde-build (the script in kdesdk which might be guilty for Jono's problems), John seems to be using kde-cvsbuild, a script by Andreas Hochsteger (http://kde-cvsbuild.sourceforge.net). - Frerich >> Visit http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<