List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Strange configure problems
From:       John Schmidt <jgs1960 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2001-05-28 14:20:02

On Monday 28 May 2001 03:10 pm, Jono Bacon wrote:
> > checking for libjpeg... -ljpeg
> > checking for Qt... configure: error: Qt (>= Qt 2.2.2) (libraries) not
> > found. Please \
> > check your installation! For more details about this problem, look at
> > the end of \
> > config.log. Error during configure!
> > Mon May 28 09:04:46 EDT 2001: Configuring kdenetwork finished.
>
> Thats exactly it.
>
> > If yes, are you running this from kde-cvsbuild??
>
> Well the problems started when I used Frehrich's kde-build script from
> kdesdk. After it didnt work there, I decided to use the traditional
> method of:
>
> 	make -f Makefile.cvs
> 	./configure --prefix=/opt/kde
>
> Both ways give the same problem.

That's because the cvsbuild script ran cvsup on qt-copy, so qmodules.h was deleted.
Simply do a "touch qmodules.h" from your ~/qt-copy/include  and you'll be back
in business.  I've registered a "complaint" with the authorities, a.k.a. kde-core-devel
to un-attic qmodules.h.  See my "qmodules.h" threads.  :=)

regards,
--
John Schmidt                             |  "face piles of trials with smiles, it riles them
EcoTOOLS Development             |  to believe that you perceive the web they