List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Strange configure problems
From:       John Schmidt <jgs1960 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2001-05-28 14:14:08

On Monday 28 May 2001 02:58 pm, Jono Bacon wrote:
> I dont get what is going on here. I didnt think it was a problem with
> the build sytem for KDE, although if you are having similar problems it
> may be.
>
> Anyone else having trouble?

This is what I'm getting, which is causing my problem.  Don't know if you get same
since you didn't anwer my last question.  So I will quit posting this thread.  :=)

Mon May 28 09:03:03 EDT 2001:
Updating CVS-repository started.
/usr/local/bin/cvsup -g  /shr/kdecvs/kde-cvsbuild/.logdir/kde-cvsbuild.supfile
Connected to cvsup.kde.org
Updating collection kde-common/cvs
 Edit kde-common/admin/am_edit
Updating collection qt-copy/cvs
 Delete qt-copy/src/tools/qmodules.h                     <=====  keeps getting deleted!!!!!!
Updating collection kdenetwork/cvs

regards,
--
John Schmidt                             |  "face piles of trials with smiles, it riles them
EcoTOOLS Development             |  to believe that you perceive the web they