List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: UDDI REGISTRY IMPLEMENTATION
From:       Anuruddha S Khastgir <askhastgir () yahoo ! co ! in>
Date:       2001-05-28 13:41:05

Hi Larry,

Thanks a lot for helping me out to find the link to UDDI Registry
implementation. However, I have another query.
Does the java source for the registry also accompany the package?
(It is alomost 36 mb, so I dare to download it before I know what really
it
contains).
Also could u please tell me which discussion forum should I join where I
may get some real information about start building my own registry server
from the scratch. I know the place www.uddi.org where specs are given.
But it is rather too complex for a newbie in XML and other things.
Do u know some place where I may find some "HOW-TO" (Tutorial) kind of
stuffs or
what prerequisits needed to start building the registry itself.

Thanks once again. I really appreciate ur replying.
Khastgir

larry.tami@gte.net
--- Larry Wright <larry.tami@gte.net> wrote: > IBM's alphaworks site has
one several, here's one: