On Monday 28 May 2001 11:21, Andreas Zehender wrote: > Hi! > > I just imported a new project into the CVS: kpovmodeler > > KPovModeler is a modeler for povray scenes for KDE. > > This program isn't fully functional but useable yet. Only the framework is > finished. > > Current features: > - Hierarchical object tree > - Scene rendering with OpenGL > - Object modification with control points in a graphical view or direct > manipulation of object attributes in a dialog > - Prototypes (declares) and references > - Copy/paste and drag/drop of povray(!) code into and out of the object > tree - Undo and redo > - Save, load and revert > - And everything special I forgot > > Currenty, there are 27.000 lines of code (inclusive comments), several _WOW_ that _is_ much I'll give it a try, just compiling Great work! Amazing screenshots! Bye Bye Niko > classes (all documented with kdoc). It is a clear framework so that new > povray objects can easily be added. > The program makes use of the KParts framework. > > See http://www.azweb.de/kpovmodeler for screenshots. > > Now that the framework is finished and the sources are imported into the > KDE CVS tree, I am looking for developers to join the project. > > Send me a email if you are interested. > > > Give the program a try and let me know what you think of it. > > NOTE: The program reqires the QT OpenGL module. > > Greetings, Andreas -- Nikolas Zimmermann wildfox@kde.org >> Visit http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<