List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: kpilot broken
From:       John Schmidt <jgs1960 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2001-05-28 7:54:39

On Monday 28 May 2001 03:21 am, Daniel Molkentin wrote:
> Moin John!
>
> Interesting.. You ran into the same problem as me.
> Oviously, kpilot detects the includes but not the libs
> of the "pilot-link" installation. Where do your includes and libs
> reside? Can anyone with more configure.in.in knowledge have
> a look at the kpilot check?
>
> </daniel>

Hello Daniel,

4 am. here but today is a national holiday... so I don't have to go to
work.  One of the 6 (whoopee) paid holidays we get!!    :=))

Here's my setup:

/shr/kdecvs   - has all of the package sources and kde-common, kde-cvsbuild.
/shr/kde22     - has bin, include, lib, man, and share.

From an earlier response to one of my "help me I f***ed something up!"  using
kde-cvsbuild, I presumed the target libs should be outside of the kde-cvs
libs.  Seems to have worked for other packages ok...

regards,
-John