List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Icons in the window operations menu..
From:       Christian A =?iso-8859-1?q?Str=F8mmen=20=5BNumber1=2FNumeroUno=5D?= <number1 () kde
Date:       2001-05-24 1:04:00

I've been meaning to send a mail about this for a while, but it seems to slip
my mind all the time..

Before the window operations menu didn't have icons for "Always on top" and
"Store settings", this allowed you to see if these two were enabled, in the
same way as we still can see if minimized, maximized or shaded, when clicking
on the entries a checkmark would appear beside it, so it was easy to see the
state of the window.

Now there's icons there for these two features, something that makes it
impossible to see the windows state without testing it.  This is quite
frankly, stupid (hehe)..  Is there any way we could change it back to the old
way? In other words, removing the icons..

--
\ Christian A Strømmen /
\ Number1/NumeroUno @ Undernet - Email: number1@kde.org number1@realityx.net /