List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Specifying that a bug is a duplicate
From:       Rob Kaper <cap () capsi ! com>
Date:       2001-05-22 21:24:11

On Tue, May 22, 2001 at 09:55:33PM +0100, Chris Howells wrote:
> Is merge the correct option? Nobody on #kde seems familiar with the
> database ;)

Send commands to control@bugs.kde.org

merge nnn nnn

(where nnn are bug numbers)

Make sure those bugs has the same package and severity.

If you don't want to merge it, you can also just close it as duplicate:

duplicate nnn

--
Rob Kaper     | 'What? In riddles?' said Gandalf. 'No! For I was talking
cap@capsi.com | aloud to myself. A habit of the old: they choose the wisest