List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Noatun - fix or throw it out
From:       Stefan Hellwig <kdedev () mercury ! owl ! de>
Date:       2001-05-21 18:03:09

Hi!

On Saturday 19 May 2001 13:05, Ferdinand Gassauer wrote:
> just my 2c - I played around with noatun for some time now changing
> configs, files etc - NO crash - happily playing all files

I'd like to add my 2c to this, too. I've also played around with noatun for
quite a while, e.g. changing effect plug-ins on the fly, deleting and
creating playlists on the fly, etc. It never crashed, no problems at all. And
I didn't observe any problems with noatun for a long time. KDE 2.1.1 (kdelibs
2.1.2) compiled from source.

Regards, Stefan.