List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: kmail kudos
From:       Michael =?iso-8859-13?q?H=E4ckel?= <Michael () Haeckel ! Net>
Date:       2001-05-20 19:12:38

On Saturday, 19. May 2001 18:23, Daniel Molkentin wrote:
> Am Samstag 19 Mai 2001 18:24 schrieb Martijn Klingens:
> > On Saturday 19 May 2001 17:11, Ralf Nolden wrote:
>
> While we are at it: Could someone please implement caching
> for IMAP folders? I have folders with > 200 mails content and
> kmail invokes the slave each time again to get all headers...
>
> </daniel>

Well, always the same: The subject says "kmail kudos" and what is the content
of the discussion? :-)

Actually caching of IMAP folders is implemented at least as long as you don't
exit KMail. The mails should only be fetched again, if your server changes
the UIDVALIDITY what at least on my server usually never happens.

Regards,
Michael Häckel