List:       kde-devel
Subject:    compiler errors
From:       deltasoftware () t-online ! de (Thomas Strauss)
Date:       2001-05-20 17:16:08

Hi,

I'm using gcc version egcs-2.91.66 19990314/Linux (egcs-1.1.2 release) and
experience internal compiler errors since a few days. Today kdelibs
and kdebase compiled perfectly, but kdenetwork failed twice. The
last one was kmail:

kmmainwin.cpp: In method `void KMMainWin::slotEmptyFolder()':
kmmainwin.cpp:740: Internal compiler error.
kmmainwin.cpp:740: Please submit a full bug report to `egcs-bugs@egcs.cygnus.com'.
kmmainwin.cpp:740: See <URL:http://egcs.cygnus.com/faq.html#bugreport> for details.

I'm not sure whether this is kde-specific, but it didnt happen on other c
compiles. Did anyone else experience anything like that?

Regards
   Thomas

--
Thomas Strauß    | "He breathed in the chill kelp-and-salt scent of the beach;
LeipzigerStr 61  |  the intense familiarity of the scent triggered a million