On Sunday 20 May 2001 17:32, Sebastian Trueg wrote: > I need to start another QT/KDE-app from my app and embed it's main-widget > into a qxembed-widget. How can I get the window id from this widget? Can I > use DCOP here? hmm you could add a dcop iface to the app you wish to launch to find out the winid Bye Bye Niko > > Thanx, > Sebastian > > >> Visit http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to > >> unsubscribe << -- Nikolas Zimmermann wildfox@kde.org >> Visit http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<