On Sunday 20 May 2001 01:36, Waldo Bastian wrote: > On Saturday 19 May 2001 16:37, Martijn Klingens wrote: > > On Saturday 19 May 2001 23:54, Chris Howells wrote: > > > Hi, > > > > > > Just a minor point: would it be possible to change the wording on the > > > bug reporting web page where you are asked "Please verify all fields > > > and uncheck the fields that are incorrect". I find double negatives > > > like that quite hard to understand, even as a native (British) English > > > speaker. > > > > > > I don't know exactly the best way to rephrase it, although IMHO, > > > "Please verify all fields and uncheck the fields that are correct" > > > would be slightly easier to understand, although it's still not > > > perfect. > > > > Hmm, I understand what you mean... > > > > Thinking loudly... what about "Please verify all fields and uncheck the > > fields that you want to change" ? > > Close... what about "Please verify all fields and _check_ the fields that > you want to change" ? The logic of the fields needs to be inversed then as > well of course. There _was_ a reason why I reverted the checkboxes a few weeks back - wasn't that also you, Waldo? :-) I can;t remember what that reason was, though... It's bed time here, I'll think about this tomorrow, but it sounds good to me... Martijn >> Visit http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<