List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: New kdbug areas?
From:       Fritz Elfert <felfert () to ! com>
Date:       2001-05-19 15:48:43

Well,
_personally_ i don't care. I simply pick an unused number and use it. But
what, if two developers choose the same number and distribute their apps
separately? If it's a parsing issue, then the numbers must not go into
kdebug.areas but IMHO at least it would be nice to have an (unparsed)
registry then where i can look for numbers beeing shure these are not used
by other apps (An probably somebody who maintains this).

Ciao
 -Fritz

--
Fritz Elfert <felfert AT to.com>            Thinking Objects Software GmbH