List:       kde-devel
Subject:    cvsup ??
From:       John Schmidt <jgs1960 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2001-05-19 5:12:12

Hi all,

Well... I followed the instructions on cvsup.html but when I enter #cvsup
kde_cvsup I get "Connected to cvsup.kde.org" and then it sits until I get
'Inactivity timeout, Will retry at hh.mm' or such.  cvsup.html says it may
take a while to connect but it appears I've connected and cvsup.kde.org is
waiting on me, HELP!  What part of "using cvs is simple" didn't I
understand??   :={

I'm quite able to use cvs to checkout stuff... kdeadmin & kdoc so far, but I
thought I could use cvsup to get it all at once.  Here's my supfile:

*default host=cvsup.kde.org
*default base=/shr/kdecvs
*default prefix=/shr/kdecvs
*default release=cvs
*default delete
*default compress
*default tag=.
*default use-rel-suffix
kdeall

regards,
--
John Schmidt			| "face piles of trials with smiles, it riles them
EcoTOOLS Development		| to believe that you perceive the web they