List:       kde-devel
Subject:    NSPlugin really weird behavior
From:       Hetz Ben Hamo <hetz-home () cobol2java ! com>
Date:       2001-05-18 17:24:02

Hi,

I tried to access lion's head Black & White pages and try the full screen
into that they have. I've tested in on the KDE 2.1.1 and it was damn
impressive to see Konqueror running on fullscreen showing flash animation.

So when I tried to access it today with a cvs build from today - I got
nothing but an empty page.

I have asked people in #kde and some could see it quite ok, so I tried to run
Konqueror from konsole and the only suspecious lines I got:

konqueror: DCOP application anonymous-28752 just registered!
konqueror: Looking up plugin for mimetype application/x-shockwave-flash:
/usr/lib/mozilla/plugins/libflashplayer.so
konqueror: NSPluginLoader::instance -> 3
konqueror: <- NSPluginLoader::NewInstance = 0x834dea0
konqueror: NSPluginInstance(client)::resizeEvent
QObject::connect: No such signal NSPluginInstance::destroyed()
QObject::connect:  (sender name:   'unnamed')
QObject::connect:  (receiver name: '_ptrpriv')
nspluginviewer (part): <- PluginPart::openURL = true
konqueror: DCOP application nspluginviewer-28749 just registered!
konqueror: plugin now running

The line: QObject::connect: No such signal NSPluginInstance::destroyed()
caused my suspecious that something is broken...

I'm using Redhat 7.1 with lesstif 0.92, kde cvs from today..

Suggestions?

Thanks,
Hetz