On Friday 18 May 2001 08:00, Dawit Alemayehu wrote: > On Thursday 17 May 2001 14:34, Waldo Bastian wrote: > > On Thursday 17 May 2001 02:46, Sergio Moretti wrote: > > Indeed I can and will add such support before 2.2 final release. It > requires some changes in a few places, but it is not difficult todo. > what I was thinking is a boolean config entry to control the login failure case: 0 close connection 1 retry popping up the passwd dialog I suppose it make sense for either ftp and http >> Visit http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<