List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Fax application
From:       Michael Goffioul <goffioul () imec ! be>
Date:       2001-05-18 7:34:18

>  Hi MIchael,
> which fax number do you take?
> I have entered a home and a business fax number in the addressbook and just
> get the business fax number displayed

Actually, I based the code on data from kab (2.1.1), in which you only have
"Fax" numbers but you have several ones. There's no Home or Business numbers.
The code has to be adapted to the new AB structure. I wasn't aware of that.
The code only keep the numbers with ID "2", which corresponds to Business Fax
(previously "Fax").

Bye.
Michael.