List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: anyone notice that kde.org is down?
From:       Josef Spillner <dr_maux () maux ! de>
Date:       2001-05-17 19:11:33

On Thursday, 17. May 2001 19:14, Shawn Gordon wrote:
> I've been checking since yesterday and can't connect.

ACK. It would be interesting to know where kde.org has gone at all - the name
servers I know all direct me to 213.203.58.57, which pops up a nice ViaVoice
password window which leads to:
"Apache/1.3.11 Server at vv.troll.no Port 80"
Typing in kde.org, I'm redirected to www.kde.org (213.203.58.36?) which is
down, although the last hop in the traced route is the same as above.

Josef
(...somewhat confused...)