On 16 05 2001 09:37, Michael Goffioul wrote: > > Great news !!!! > > Wait, it hasn't been tested correctly as I don't have a fax. I will put it > on KDE-CVS (kdebase/kdeprint/kdeprintfax): either this morning (== before > code freeze) or at the end of the week (== after). Which is best? Maybe > before, so that it can be tested, even if the app is really not > complicated. > > > Does it support remote hylafax servers? IMHO necessary for office use > > where only one hylafax server + modem is installed > > For EFax, you can configure the device which the modem is connected to > (default to /dev/modem). For Hylafax, you can configure the fax server to > use (default to FAXSERVER env variable). > > Bye. > Michael. I have hylafax installed, so I can test it -- cu ferdinand on SuSE 7.1 current CVS >> Visit http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<