List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Konsole window is filled black on startup.
From:       Triskelios <trisk () quasarnet ! org>
Date:       2001-05-13 16:43:25

On Sun, 13 May 2001 09:17, Triskelios wrote:
¦ On Sun, 13 May 2001 07:34, Cristi Dumitrescu wrote:
¦ ¦ Yep, that must be it... My konsole always starts black and I realize now
¦ ¦ that this happens only since I'm compiling CVS with --enable-final and
¦ ¦ - --disable-debug.

Sorry, I do remember having the problem from shortly before the KDE 2.0
release (when I first started using konsole 1.0.x) to about 2.1 beta 2.
Konsole would start up with a blank background if transparency was enabled,
not displaying the desktop window until I either moved the window or
reconfigured the schema. I don't think I have had that happen for a while,
though.

--
Triskelios - trisk@quasarnet.org
[ 49206C6F76652041657269616E61 ]