On Friday 11 May 2001 07:42 pm, Triskelios wrote: > On Fri, 11 May 2001 08:37, Erik K. Pedersen wrote: > ¦ We have a very strange phenomenon. When we run matlab from konsole or > from ¦ an xterm window in kde it crashes with a segfault. It does not crash > in ¦ gnome, and it does not crash in kde if we telnet or ssh to the same ¦ > machine. > > Can you provide a backtrace of the crash (though the matlab developers may > understand the problem better) and your environment variables (while KDE is > running and while it's not)? The problem i solved. Andreas Pour gave some good advice. It was solved by unset LD_LIBRARY_PATH unset LD_PRELOAD unset LD_BIND_NOW Erik Thanks >> Visit http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<