List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KAppTemplate - Qt-embedded ?
From:       mh <crapsite () gmx ! net>
Date:       2001-05-11 11:57:51

Daniel Molkentin, Fre, 11 Mai 2001:
> Am Freitag 11 Mai 2001 13:13 schrieb mh:
> > Hi,
> > maybe a stupid question:
> > Is there something like this (see subject line), which generates a
> > framework that allows one to play around with Qt-embedded?
> >
> > Thanks for any hint,
> > Michael

> You might want to try KDevelop's QT template which should also compile
> with Qt/embedded

Hmm, never tried this, but I think this will fail, cause it checks for libqt
while the embedded version is normally called libqte (?)
And there's afaik no possibilty to "configure --with-qt-embedded", like it's
e.g. done when one compiles Konquerer-embedded. Or is this possible with the
latest KDevelop Qt templates ? (I'm still using KDevelop 1.3)

Michael