List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Need help with kwin maintainance
From:       "Karol Szwed" <bzyk () iprimus ! com ! au>
Date:       2001-05-10 12:59:02

Hi,

> Gallium, you doing anything? ;-)

Sure - a thesis, a double degree and kde programming ... :)

I'll look at the kde-default and make it configurable (yes, button postions
too)
and flicker-free as well. Just give me a few weeks...
I might even throw in a few goodies too while I'm at it.

btw, a really annoying bug in kwin is the titlebar (WhatsThis) help button -
click it,
the mouse cursor changes. Now click a widget, and move the mouse over the
titlebar
- still shows a help cursor. Just my 2c :)

Cheers,

gallium