List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: CALL for QA team (was about kde.com poll)
From:       Jono Bacon <f9808590 () wlv ! ac ! uk>
Date:       2001-05-10 12:39:13

Hello all,

I think the distinction should be made between a QA team and a bug
squashing team. The mountain of bugs does need to be squashed...but I
would say this is part of the ongoing testing phase.

As for quality assurance and giving users what they need...I am working
on the KDE Usability Study. You can join kde-usability@master.kde.org
to discuss and join in if you are interested. Just visit
http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-usability/.

The KDE Usability Study should assess areas that need work in KDE, and
provide data in which developers can quickly and easilily have access
to audience research and stats.

	Jono

Jono Bacon - [vmlinuz] -- jono@kde.org
KDE/Qt Developer