On Tuesday, 8. May 2001 21:44, Waldo Bastian wrote: > On Tuesday 08 May 2001 01:11, The Hermit Hacker wrote: > > DCOPClient::attachInternal. Attach failed Could not open network socket > > Seems to be the problem. Can you find out which process that message > belongs to? (Coolo: do you understand why we need pids in debug messages?) > It still looks ugly. Can we make it an option? Greetings, Stephan -- People in cars cause accidents. Accidents in cars cause people. >> Visit http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<