On Tuesday, 8. May 2001 19:14, Ferdinand Gassauer wrote: > I ?strongly suggest "quality first". See all the 6000 open bug reports and > feature requests. > IMHO most user will be prepared to wait a little bit longer if they do not > have to use other programms to do things which KDE can't. BTW: We urgently need at least three of four people cleaning up that mess for us. I for one don't have the time to do the cleanup necessary. I try my best, but I can't do it. People still report bugs to "kde", "kdelibs", "general", "unknown" that are all meant for some other package. Bugs have to be tried to reproduced with current CVS (khtml/konqueror come to mind). Bugs have to be classified. I know quite some examples where I read by Ferdinand that bug xxxx should be fixed and I could fix it within an hour, even when not maintaining the code, but I wouldn't find such bugs on bugs.kde.org. And I'm surely not the only developer having that problem. Greetings, Stephan -- People in cars cause accidents. Accidents in cars cause people. >> Visit http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<