List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: kabout
From:       Jono Bacon <f9808590 () wlv ! ac ! uk>
Date:       2001-05-07 14:51:29

> If you don't put a developer-centric view on it, this could be a
> nifty tool
> for anyone with an internet connection.

> If you just structure the output, and provide a default stylesheet it
> will
> look fine.  However, users could replace the default stylesheet with
> their
> own for integration into a personal web page.

KWebStat can put the information into *any* kind of text file...so the
actual design of the page is totally upto the user.

It might be a good idea to have a section on kde.org with links to
status pages of various developers. We could even have status pages of
users.

The main thing is to get as many people using kwebstat as possible. :-)

I will be hacking it this week, so send in your feature requests. :-)

	Jono

Jono Bacon - [vmlinuz] -- jono@kde.org
KDE/Qt Developer