List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: kabout
From:       Mark Deneen <deneen () bucknell ! edu>
Date:       2001-05-07 14:34:12

If you don't put a developer-centric view on it, this could be a nifty tool
for anyone with an internet connection.

If you just structure the output, and provide a default stylesheet it will
look fine.  However, users could replace the default stylesheet with their
own for integration into a personal web page.

-M