On Sun, May 06, 2001 at 07:08:28PM +0100, David Faure wrote: > There's a version number in the .directory file for that - update it when > you add new .desktop files for the sidebar. Just the relevant directory or also its parents? I added Dot and Apps to konqueror/dirtree/init/remote/web/ so konqueror/dirtree/init/remote/web/.directory should change, that's clear. However Services itself is completely new.. there's no .directory in konqueror/dirtree/init/ at all, will adding a version to konqueror/dirtree/init/services suffice? Rob -- Rob Kaper | 'What? In riddles?' said Gandalf. 'No! For I was talking cap@capsi.com | aloud to myself. A habit of the old: they choose the wisest www.capsi.com | person present to speak to; the long explanations needed by | the young are wearying.' - "Lord of the Rings", JRR Tolkien >> Visit http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<