List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Makefiles - how to create?
From:       Tjabo Kloppenburg <tjabo () unix-ag ! org>
Date:       2001-05-04 15:04:34

>> finally I've found kapptemplate.
>> there is an error when compiling the template (corrected that). and
>> when running, I see some warnings in the konsole I don't understand.

ok, there's en error in lines 222,223 and 225 of kapptest.cpp, the source
file of the source template. there's no method toolBar(const char * string).

After removing the strings it compiles. when started in konsole it says:

tapo:ktestapp> ./ktestapp
kdecore (KIconLoader): Theme tree: (KDE-LoColor)
fatal parsing error: unexpected end of file in line 1
fatal parsing error: error while parsing prolog in line 1
Parsing error

but the window opens.

tk.

--