List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Ark Maintainer
From:       Roberto Alsina <ralsina () conectiva ! com ! ar>
Date:       2001-05-03 14:37:54

On Thu, 3 May 2001, Robert Justin Palmbos wrote:

> I wrote the first versions of Ark a long time ago, but still get an
> occasional bug report or feature request mailed to me.  I'm trying to
> determine who is currently maintaining Ark.  It appears Micael Jarrett was
> the last maintainer but his email address (micaelj@corel.com) no longer
> seems to work.  If someone could let me know who to foward these to (even
> if it's /dev/null) I'd appreciate it, thanks.  I've also attached a bug
> report and feature request I've received recently for anyone who is
> interested.
>
> P.S.  Please make sure I get CC'd any replies as I'm not subscribed to the
> kde-devel list.  Thanks.

I agreed a couple of weeks ago to take over Ark.
However, because of some personal turmoil, I won't do much with it for at
least 3 weeks. And I don't intend to do much more than bugfixing anyway
;-)

So:

If someone more dynamic wants to take over from me, just ask, and in the
meantime, send the stuff to ralsina@kde.org.

Best regards,

 `9_ 9  )   `-. (    ).`-._.`)  ralsina@conectiva.com.ar
 (_Y_.)' ._   ) `._`.  " -.-'   Director técnico
  _..`-'_..-_/ /-'_.'           Conectiva SA
(l)-'' ((i).' ((!.'             Buenos Aires - Argentina
                                KDE Developer (MFCH)
Futuaris nisi irrisus ridebis. (Carlton, De rerum comoedia)