List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Makefiles - how to create?
From:       Tjabo Kloppenburg <tjabo () unix-ag ! org>
Date:       2001-04-30 23:09:50

hi,

one of my bigger problems when coding kde programs is to find an appropiate
Makefile to compile the program. I'm extending - for example - a program from
Antonio Larrosa's KDE2 tutorial. The Makefile has been generated by a
configure script, and has 22kB.

Now I want to implement a new dialog class (configDlg) - how can I know which
libraries I've got to link and so on? Is there a tool somewhere to scan my
source code and generate a Makefile?

Or what's your way to generate a Makefile?

tk.

Tjabo Kloppenburg
www.taponet.de