List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Resize the contents of a QGroupBox with geometry management
From:       Carsten Pfeiffer <carpdjih () cetus ! zrz ! tu-berlin ! de>
Date:       2001-04-30 11:35:03

On Montag, 30. April 2001 09:25 Juergen Vigna wrote:

Hiya,

> I have a little problem and had a look at the mail-archive but didn't
> really find the right solution. I build a dialog with designer and have a
> QGroupBox around some:
>
>   Label: [QLineEdit]
>
> Now the default geometry managment resizes only the QGroupBox but doesn't
> the inter QLineEdit, if I leave out the QGroupBox then the QLineEdits
> resize properly. Does someone have a tip to solve this?

If you use a QHGroupBox, then it should resize both the label and the
lineedit. Or you add your own layout to the QGroupBox with designer (just
selecting the groupbox (the label and lineedit are on top of it) and pressing
the horizontal layout-thingie in the toolbar should do.

Cheers,
Carsten Pfeiffer