List:       kde-devel
Subject:    IOSlaves copy()
From:       Nicolas Justin <nicolas.justin () free ! fr>
Date:       2001-04-30 8:38:53

Hello,
I'm trying to make an IOSlave.
It seems that the copy() function is called only inside a protocol, am I
right ?
For example, I open a Konqueror window and go to my protocol:/, from an
another window opened on file:/ protocol I drag a file to my protocol:/
it's only the put() action that is called, not the copy() action.

I want to know if there is a way to know the complete origin URL of the
file that the user copy to my protocol. (I don't want the datas of the
file).
And what is the difference between copy() and file_copy() action ?

PS: Sorry for the english.