Has anyone come up with a practical solution of viewing the .desktop file entries under WebCVS with Konqueror? Perhaps Konqueror should only ask whether I want to save/open/cancel if the content-type is text/plain like it should be and never treat URLs like http://webcvs.kde.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/koffice/kpresenter/kpresenter.desktop as .desktop file when the content-type is text/html which is not possible for a valid .desktop file anyway? Rob -- Rob Kaper | 'What? In riddles?' said Gandalf. 'No! For I was talking cap@capsi.com | aloud to myself. A habit of the old: they choose the wisest www.capsi.com | person present to speak to; the long explanations needed by | the young are wearying.' - "Lord of the Rings", JRR Tolkien >> Visit http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<