List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Creating an iso of a directory using konqueror
From:       jowenn () bigfoot ! com
Date:       2001-04-28 18:41:39

Hi

> Am Samstag 28 April 2001 14:18 schrieb David
Faure:
> > On Friday 27 April 2001 03:40, Christian A
Strømmen [Number1/NumeroUno]
> wrote:
> > > I've added a "Make iso of dir" to my
right-click popup menu for
> > > directories in konqueror (servicemenu),
the exec line is quite simple:

> > > mkisofs -allow-lowercase -allow-multidot
-iso-level 3 -J -o %f.iso %f

I'm not sure if I get it working completely, but
I planned to implement such a thing for
burning+image creation in KreateCD 1.1. The
freeze for the first beta of this new release
will start on May 12th.
http://sourceforge.net/projects/kreatecd

Kind regards
Joseph Wenninger