List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: cvs
From:       Kurt Granroth <granroth () suse ! com>
Date:       2001-04-23 15:58:14

Sebastian Trueg wrote:
> i created my app with kdevelop and use cvs. Everything is fine. But now I
> wnat to move some files in a subdirectory of the repository. Is there a
> possibility to move files with cvs or do I have to remove the files and add
> them to the new directory? But that would remove the cvs-entries... :-(

The best way is to just move the files on the CVS server.  That way,
you won't miss any of the log entries.

If you are talking about your own CVS server, then you'll have to do
it yourself.  If you are talking about a remote server, then you'll
have to contact a server admin.

In the case of cvs.kde.org, either Coolo, David, or I can handle it.
            KDE -- Conquer Your Desktop