I'm planning on creating a KControl module for installing fonts(TrueType, Type1, Speedo, and Bitmap), and for configuring Ghostscript (and StarOffice) to use these. Previously I wrote a program called KFontinst to do this - and I plan to reuse the majority of the code from this - however, I've also started work on a completely new GUI for it (which would become the basis of the KControl module). This new GUI is based on some Adobe Type Manager screenshots that were emailed to me. Please have a look at http://www.cpdrummond.uklinux.net/kfontinst-new and let me know what you think of my idea. Thanks Craig. >> Visit http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<