Hi! Now we have an excellent kprinter :-)) Next what we need is an excellent html and pdf printer driver. Just want to summarize the many bugs and wishes concerning this topic: * option to suppress printing of background colors and images (save ink, make output readable) (works in netscape) * header/footer with URI, Page number and Date * fit output to physical page layout ** width (currently characters are cut off - html) ** length (lines are cut off , printed twice - html) ** orientation (pdf) landscape document on portrait paper/screen -- KDE 2 - current CVS on SuSE 7.1, X86Free 4.0.3 regards Ferdinand Gassauer http://www.goesing.at >> Visit http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<