List:       kde-devel
Subject:    KDE Style Guide
From:       Jono Bacon <f9808590 () wlv ! ac ! uk>
Date:       2001-04-20 15:42:45

Hello all,

Over at the KDE Usability Study we are just in the process of putting
together some of the elements of testing for usability of KDE and flaws
in it and where we can improve it.

One thing I have been considering is the style guide. Many developers
use it as a guide to their programs, and I feel we could make some
useful improvements to the guide as we conduct the study.

Is there a maintainer for the guide? I would be interested in getting
in touch with the maintainer so we can work together.

For anyone who is interested, the mailing list for the study is
kde-usability@master.kde.org and the homepage (still in heavy
development) is at http://kdeusability.sourceforge.net/.

Cheers,

	Jono