List:       kde-devel
Subject:    An ECMAScript question
From:       Pavel Troller <patrol () tangens ! sinus ! cz>
Date:       2001-04-19 21:08:54

Hi!
  I'm trying to isolate a problem with a JavaScript. It worked for a long
time in Konqueror, but then stopped to work and didn't start again yet.
  I isolated a problematic part to the attached test file.
  The problem is that by activating the script, I'm getting
JS: Type error: Undefined value
  instead of assigning the real number of arguments (here 5) to the
variable i. I'm not a JS guru; I downloaded and printed the ECMA-262 doc
and found that such a construct seems to be valid (and this definitely
worked formerly and works in Netscape as well).
  How to solve this problem ?
                                    With regards, Pavel Troller

["jstest.html" (text/html)]

<head>